Low prices, Great ROI
When you start a leaflets distribution campaign you most probably look for two main criteria:
- Return of investments
You could take the lowest price available, but your ROI won't be good when you see your flyers in the garbage.
You could spend lots of cash to see your brochures in the mail boxes, but your ROI won't be that good, either.
We offer you the middle way. Our prices are not the lowest, but they are not the highest either. However, our ROI is. With us your conversion rate will give you what you need.
Do you want to try it? Well, use our special promotion. Pay for a campaign and we will double it.
Where do we operate
We work in the major Hungarian cities. With us you could start your campaigns in
Contact us for more information about our services.
Phone: +36 1 479 4242
Phone: +36 1 479 4211
Fax: +36 1 479 4212
Many entrepreneurs think about how we can effectively and inexpensively advertise your business for women. And one of the most inexpensive, but it is quite effective ways to implement these goals is to spread different kinds of flyers.
The usual format is a leaflet from A5 to A3. The advertisement can be located on one or the other side of the leaflets. Flyers can be used for different types of goals, information about promotions, products, goods, services spectrum organization. They can send mail, stick on billboards, distribute on the streets or directly in the offices.
When choosing a company that will produce leaflets should consider such factors as the type of printing. One of the most popular types of printing is offset printing. Offset printing leaflets has some advantages compared to digital. Advantages of offset printing is particularly evident at high volume printing.
For example, with a circulation of over 1,000 copies of leaflets, the cost of leaflets produced using offset printing has been steadily declining, while the cost of leaflets in digital printing remains unchanged. Just offset printing is wider color spectrum and makes it possible to apply additional color effects (metallic and fluorescent dyes). For reasons expressed above, in order to save your advertising budget, the production of promotional leaflets, it is recommended to use the services of offset printing.
But leaflets – this is not the only type of printed products, which should be used in order to advertise products or services of your company. The catalog is the most informative and credible potential customers advertising formats. Order Development of design specialists directory, you can create a full professionally made reference to services or goods of your company, which will not be ashamed to propose to introduce your customers.
One possible way of handing out leaflets is leafleting near shopping centers and hypermarkets. Very often people pass by shopping malls and never get into it, they just do not think that there might be something useful for them.
Promoters handed out leaflets to people who are close to the store. Thus, the person who received the flyer, going in the direction of the shopping center, reads a leaflet, if the information contained in it, will interest him, he decides to look into this center, because he still passes. Here it is necessary to take into account the weather conditions (the same applies to the distribution of leaflets in other places of city streets). If it’s cold outside and the rain, people hurry about their business and do not want to stay near the promoter, no leaflets in such moments they are not interested.
http://www.carpetcleaning-shepherdsbush.co.uk/ is the site of a company made an leaflet distribution campaign with great results.
Distribution and distribution of leaflets on the streets
The city streets are always filled with people who are somewhere in a hurry. But even when people are in a hurry, many of them still, there is a minute to take a flyer at the promoter and explore it on the road. Distributing leaflets on the streets, you can send this type of advertising to the exact audience that you need, for example, hand out leaflets only men or only women, young or elderly people, etc. You can distribute flyers in those parts of the city, in which advertising can be more effective this way, you can get only those customers that you need and which are likely to be interested in the promoted product or service.
General advice on leafleting
1. The leaflet shall be drawn up so that only when he saw her, the man immediately knew what and how much he offered. In this case, a larger number of leaflets fall into the hands of those for whom at this point actual advertised product or service (basic information you want to convey to the consumer audience: the change in prices/raffle prizes/opening of a new shop/salon, etc. Address of your company/salon/agencies, etc., phone number, directions, schedule and hours of work, your logo, etc. It should be written in a large, legible font and even from far away stands out information/pictures).
2. The size of the leaflets should not be very small. It is better if the leaflets will be colored, not two colors – easy to attract attention. At the same time, do not forget about the style and harmony of colors, images, etc.
3. It is desirable that in addition to your advertising information leaflet contained and information useful character, for example, the underground circuit, a calendar for the current year, congratulations on the upcoming holiday, etc. In this case, there is a high probability that, due to the presence of this information on the flyer, the consumer does not throw it into the nearest trash can, and will keep for a longer period.
4. It is necessary to choose the most accurate place handing out leaflets. In selected areas of distribution should not be just a lot of people, but also the high density of the target audience.
5. It is necessary to choose the right time, handing out leaflets. Handing out leaflets in the metro better in the afternoon or evening. At this time, people are not in such a hurry in the morning, late for work, and so they are more susceptible to denounced by them to information.
6. It is necessary to conduct a preliminary training for promoters, which are variants of chants-zazyvalok your potential customers, and promoters are produced certain skills: by the reaction to these slogans are people passing by “sift” the crowd, “catching” of her target audience of consumers advertised product/service. In addition, after parsing the training material in question-answer mode, the promoters have information much better than after a simple reading it. Then the basic questions of potential customers promoters can respond immediately, thus facilitating the adoption of the necessary client problem solving.
7. We need to take care of a sufficient number of promotional products in stock, it has not turned so that in case of increased demand for the product/service in the course of this promotion promoters will not be able to meet its information due to the fact that the stock ran out leaflets.
Dissemination and distribution of leaflets – a powerful marketing tool included in the complex BTL (Bellow the line)
– activities at the professional approach which can achieve good success – to create in the mind of the consumer a positive image of the promoted product or service, to fix the image, and thanks to the positive associative series push the consumer to buy, just like the services offered by Carpet cleaning Chiswick.
To disseminate printed materials (including the distribution of leaflets) is a report of the advertising information (or information of a different kind) to the maximum number of potential customers in a particular area (or several areas).
What is a leaflet? Leaflet – a white sheet of paper or any other color, the printing information filled with one or more ink colors. The leaflet can be advertising, information or image nature, depending on what products or services it offers, as well as from that of the target audience, to whose interest it is calculated.
Leaflets are indispensable in cases where required to present once a product or service, give full information about it and its characteristics, and to indicate in what place it can be purchased.
Leaflets will help you in time to carry out a reminder to the potential buyer about your company or products (services), as well as the need for their purchase. Colorful fliers makes them excellent handouts on various exhibitions, presentations of new types of products, promotions on the streets.
Thoughtful experts stylish design your flyers will make your product or service more attractive among similar proposals of your competitors.
Important to obtain the maximum profit is the selection method of distribution. In order to select it, can be made small promotions in several places at a time.
About what is the return on handing out leaflets, can be judged only approximately. According to statistics, it is from 0.1 to 10%. According to the results of marketing research the most successful results achieved in the distribution of leaflets themselves directly to the point of sale, or next to them. According to marketing agency Mass Connections flyers and leaflets read, or at least quickly looks round about 15% of shoppers.
Options for distributing leaflets/advertisements/brochures
The layout of ads under the windshield wipers of cars.
Despite the lower prevalence compared with the service distribution of leaflets, the layout of ads under the windshield wipers of cars in some cases is also very effective. The layout of announcements made, or at the large parking lots in the center or on the parking lots of supermarkets and shopping centers. Especially easy to use layout when there is advertising in automotive service. In this case, combining all the advantages of the layout, and mass, and goal orientation, and urgency.
Distribution and distribution of leaflets in trains, buses, trolley buses, at bus stations
Distributing flyers in transport have long been practiced by many companies. There is nothing from passengers, regardless. And if the train/bus/trolley to come in fifteen minutes, they have to stand and wait for the fifteen minutes. But just stand can be quite boring, so people with curiosity take them offered flyers to read and do not wait so boring.
Statistics show that a lot of people spend on public transport about half an hour a day. And this time he did not have enough interesting information, so he unconsciously begins to see and read all the ads that are in transport or that he handed promoter. During the trip, passengers thoroughly study each advertisement to arrival at destination, the person already knows where they sell windows, where to order building materials, etc. In addition, this type of advertising is practically not subject to weathering influences.